* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Quite competitive for a divided handicap and Street Poet, Bankawi, Shine On Brendan and Steal The Scene all have something to recommend them. BROKEN RIFLE pulled clear with a progressive rival here on Monday though, his penalty and the shorter trip may not be enough to prevent him from following up.
Herons Nest has been banging at the door and she ought to make another bold bid, while Soyounique can feature if settling a big better with the headgear left off. POPE GREGORY could still have more to come in this headgear though and he’s interesting back at 1m, albeit an extended one, on his first outing for a new stable.
Arafi is on the up, but she’s got more on her plate against male opposition off a revised mark today. Critical Thinking should run his race again, while Healing Power returns in a lower grade – but, perhaps JACKSTAR will be the answer. These conditions bring out the best in him and the return of the hood, combined with a drop into Class 5 company, could see him break his duck for this stable.
Tataboq won with something in hand in a 7-furlong seller here on Monday and he’s an obvious player despite the penalty. His previous run at this trip wasn’t entirely convincing though, and at the likely odds there could be some mileage in taking him on.
Lady Of Desire could benefit from the new trip on her stable debut, but the once-raced PRIDE DAY could be worth chancing. She ran better than the distance beaten suggests on her Southwell debut and that experience, allied to this marked drop in grade, could see her take a good step forward.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s best bets at Naas on Saturday
She Is Fierce is an interesting newcomer from a stable that does well in this sphere and looks well worth a market check. She could go well, while Shenu is also very much of interest.
However, it looks worth sticking with LIVERPOOL KNIGHT, who may not have been ideally suited by Lingfield last time and is taken to put his experience to good use now stepped up again in trip.
Venturous is going from strength-to-strength this winter, but TONE THE BARONE (NAP) continues on his upward curve and was value for more than the narrow winning margin at Chelmsford last month. He can extend his unbeaten all-weather record to five.
Cityzen Serg should be happier back at this track and he’s respected, but last month’s Chelmsford 1-2 DARK PINE and Arij may be the pair to focus on. The selection did well to come from well back on that occasion and he can make it 2-2 for his new stable.
The Newcastle race MONSARAZ ran in last time was more competitive than this one, so he’s perhaps worth another chance to build on his winning start for this stable here prior to that. Flight Command was a good second over course and distance last time and may prove next best ahead of Greengage.
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV action
- Horse Racing tips: Top trader tips for Saturday’s racing
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 4 to try in Dubai on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: A fab 8/1 play leads our best bets at Naas today
- Horse Racing tips: 3 Saturday night selections to follow at Wolverhampton
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 very best bets at Wolverhampton on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Lingfield on Saturday
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race