A Class 4 handicap with a small field where Hollie Doyle’s mount Roman Mist will be fancied to go well following two solid runs when narrowly denied by a neck last time out.
However, Host could have a chance. This horse has had 11 runs so far and has yet to win, but has been placed on all four runs for jockey Thore Hammer Hansen.
The step up in trip should suit HOST who has a great opportunity to get his head in front and finally break his maiden tag.
A very open 7f Class 6 Handicap where Almost an Angel’s second-place finish most recently merits attention, but the Sir Mark Prescott-trained FASHION could hold the key. He didn’t hit the heights on three runs for Richard Hannon, but a wind op and a change of scenery to Prescott should help.
This is the sole runner for both Prescott and jockey Ryan Tate and Fashion can put up a good show at a decent price.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
A decent field for this 6f Class 6 with a couple of last-time out winners. Top weight Eldelbar has had back-to-back victories at Wolverhampton over slightly further and will be popular but Ronald Harrison’s stable holds a strong hand with two runners.
I’m Watching You won over course and distance last time when beating stablemate Elzaam’s Dream by half-a-length. Both really battled then and I expect another battle now. Jockey David Probert retains the ride on Elzaam’s Dream and he can reverse the form with I’m Watching You as both battle out the finish again.
Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Ruby Walsh & Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for the Ryanair Chase
- Ruby Walsh & Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for the Champion Chase
- Cheltenham Festival: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 fiesta
- Cheltenham Festival: 7 high-profile picks to get your kicks
- Here’s 8 Cheltenham course specialists to keep onside for March
- Ruby Walsh & Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Arkle Chase