* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is Class 3 handicap over slightly further than 2 miles with two previous winners over course and distance – most notably Artistic Streak who is on a run of two wins and a good second last time out. He really sets the standard and will be expected to run a big race.
But, I fancy THAI TERRIER, who had four second-placed efforts before finally getting his head in front at Chelmsford the last day, when keeping on very strong and winning quite comfortably by over 4 lengths.
It’s also the only runner for trainer Mark Johnson who is going well with a 17% strike rate over the last two weeks. It’s also the only ride for jockey Richard Kingscote. He was on board the last day and has been placed on his last four rides, so will hope to get this horse to win again.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 classy plays at Wolverhampton on Monday
The next race I’m going to focus on is a 5-furlong handicap with Scale Force a winner last time out at Wolverhampton. He also has previous course and distance form will be fancied to go well again, but I reckon Antony Brittain could hold a really strong hand in this race with both Another Angel and SLOWMO.
Another Angel has been running well when third last week not beaten far at a decent price, but Slomo will have a big say. This horse won previous over course and distance, has been placed on his last three runs. The jockey Cam Hardie said that the horse hung quiet badly the last day, possibly hampering his chances. So, if running a straight line and close to the leaders early doors, this horse could get back to winning ways.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 top plays at Kempton on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Southwell on Tuesday
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Cheltenham Festival: Honeysuckle is the one to beat in the Champion Hurdle
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Cheltenham Festival: The horse that could hammer our traders in the first race
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Cheltenham Festival: 5 Irish trainers to take Prestbury Park by storm