* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The first leg of our Wolverhampton double comes in the opening claimer over 6-furlongs where BUMBLE BEEE gets the verdict. The Ben Haslam-trained runner returns from a break having disappointed in a soft ground novice race at Catterick last October. She comes to this venue having made all to win over course and distance in a maiden last September, with the fourth-placed Fast Emma boosting the form since.
The Michael Bell-trained filly managed to win twice in January, with victories in handicap company at Lingfield and Southwell. The Haslam horses are running well at present with two recent winners, while this race has been a good one for favourite backers over the past decade – as seven of the last 10 renewals were won by the jolly. Munificent returns for the Paul and Oliver Cole stable after a wind-operation and looks the main danger, but Bumblee Bee can dominate from the front to win.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- READ MORE:
MY GIRL MAGGIE has taken her racing extremely well in recent months with five consistent runs between the end of November to late January. The daughter of Camelot returns quickly having finished second here six- ays ago, but steps back up in trip looking to record a third career victory at the venue.
She’s been slightly dropped in the ratings by 1lb and could get an easy lead from the front under Richard Kingscote. The step-up in trip should suit Juriste, with Philip Kirby’s runner staying on nicely over a shorter trip here two weeks ago.
Sharp Suited is another player following a better run in a Newcastle bumper, while the consistent Combine drops in grade for Hugo Palmer. However, Mark Johnston is running at a 42% strike-rate at present, and hopefully My Girl Maggie continues the good run for the team and brings up our daily double this Monday.
Monday Daily Double:
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Arkle Challenge Trophy
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Marsh Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Festival Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Shishkin, Envoi Allen and Monkfish in our enhanced 9/1 treble
- Cheltenham Festival: 8 course specialists to keep onside for March
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival
- Cheltenham Festival: 7 high-profile picks to get your kicks in March