* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Time will tell what sort of horse SHISHKIN will end up being. But, even at his short odds, he is not a bad price in this race. Nicky Henderson’s gelding is the NAP of the day for many, and I can see why. He is head and shoulders above Eldorado Allen, Fast Buck, Cheddleton and Est Illic.
I’m not going to oppose FLORESSA. She was very good at Newbury and then jumped out behind Silver Streak in the Christmas Hurdle at Kempton on St Stephen’s Day. But, that just showed the gulf in class between genuine Grade 1 operators and horses like these mares, who are rated in the low 140s. There is no comparison, but I’m with her here and she is my NAP.
Lingfield is also on ITV tomorrow afternoon, and I can’t wait to get stuck into these all-weather races. 6 furlonf round the bend – what could possibly go wrong? At least there’s a real shorty in the first race being shown and I’m going for POWER OVER ME, with Kieran O’Neill on board.
I’m going to side with David Bass and BOBHOPEORNOHOPE. He loves the trip, having won over 2m 5f at Doncaster when beating Santon. He’s up another 3 furlongs, and beat Ask A Honey Bee at Exeter over 2m 5f back at the start of last November. I reckon he’ll beat him again over 3m here.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV Racing
I believe AYE RIGHT is a cracking horse, and he could be a Grand National challenger in the making. He had a really good run at Wetherby and again at Newbury – two flat tracks, which are both left-handed and Doncaster is the same. Aye Right is carrying 11st 7lbs with Callum Brewley on board, trained by Harriet Graham, and he had a pipe-opener at Newcastle which can only be a positive.
ATHEEB was formerly trained by Sir Michael Stoute and won over course and distance back in July. He had his first run for new trainer George Boughey behind Lequinto at Kempton on January 16. With that run under his belt for fitness, I’m going for Atheeb.
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s slick picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 3 value plays for Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 4 to score at Doncaster on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Lingfield on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Doncaster on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey and Paddy Power’s weekend NAPs
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Arkle Challenge Trophy
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Marsh Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Festival Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Shishkin, Envoi Allen and Monkfish in our enhanced 9/1 treble
- Cheltenham Festival: 8 course specialists to keep onside for March
- Cheltenham Festival: 5 horses to note as the countdown continues
- Cheltenham Festival: 7 high-profile picks to get your kicks in March