* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Saeed Bin Suroor has kicked off the UAE season and duly has one of the favourites here in Global Heat, but I feel this is the one of his that can be opposed. HARD TASKMASKER having his second run since being gelded and got a nice pipe opener on the dirt in Jebel Ali in December.
He is the only course and distance winner in the field and is only 3lbs higher in the weights from that victory. He is one of the stronger plays on the card today, with Adrie de Vries booked to ride.
This is possibly the most interesting race on the card and we have some absolute stalwarts of the Meydan dirt against some young pretenders, including French Group One winner Mkfancy. But, the one I really like is REAL WORLD for the Saeed Bin Suroor and Pat Cosgrove team.
He fluffed his the start the race on his dirt debut then came home very fast running against the bias. With a slightly better start today he will be hard beat and is getting a good deal of weight from the older horses.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACE CARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
A lot can be said about the Charlie Appleby favourite Rebel’s Romance, such as how favourable time his compares with Kinross on the same card at Kempton and the only doubt that remains is will he act on the dirt. On the basis of probabilities, he probably should being by Dubawi out of a Street Cry mare.
However, the bet I really want and my NAP is MOUHEEB in the place Only 2 Places market. He was by far the most impressive maiden in Jebel Ali this year, he handles the dirt and his jockey Ryan Curatolo has been the breakout jockey of the year in Dubai. He may not beat Rebel’s Romance if Rebel’s Romance acts on the dirt, but I can’t have Mouheeb out of the top two in this one.
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 to see at Chelmsford on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 super picks at Catterick on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Your best bets at Bangor on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 early fancies to score at Cheltenham 2021
- Horse Racing: Paddy’s non-runner money back on all 2021 Cheltenham Races
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 non-runner no bet offer