Top rider Tom Marquand is booked for the ride on this four-year-old for trainer Michael Appleby. This horse was last seen nearly the guts of a year ago, so will certainly be one of interest if there is any support in the market for this filly. Both jockey and trainer have had four winners in the last couple of weeks, so that’s another plus. Gracie’s Girl could be a bit of value too.
A decent third of 13 in a handicap at Wolverhampton just over a month ago. The eight-year-old Windsorlot carries 9st 2 lbs again but will need to step up. Both trainer and jockey are in decent form too with Tom Marquand and Tony Carroll enjoying four winners apiece in the last fortnight.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACE CARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Jim Crowley and Richard Hannon team up with this four-year-old gelding Makeen. The fact that he has been left in training with just the one run, suggests he is better than average . He really caught my eye on debut 26 days ago at Wolverhampton over 7f and this is a huge step up in trip. The further the better for this Dubawi gelding on that performance and you get the feeling that this is the day for him. Jim Crowley certainly thinks so, as Makeen is his only ride on the card.
Despite Simon and Ed Crisford being 0-6 from the turn of the year – that will change soon and Arij is their only runner on the card. Very impressive in last couple of races winning at Chelmsford course and distance in early December and then running well at Wolverhampton latest. Didn’t get much luck in running in that race and on another day could have won. He can improve further and is certainly good enough to win this race.
Carl & Justin’s Bet Summary – Thursday, 13th of January.
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy’s non-runner no bet on all Cheltenham Festival 2021 races
- Brendan Duke’s 5 early Non runner money back Cheltenham 2021 fancies
- 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 offer
- Paddy punter lands £17k on New Year’s Day off £5 stake
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake on January 30
- Paddy’s literally all over the telly thanks to our new ITV sponsorship
- Say hello to Paddy’s Bet Builder – all you need to know about placing an acca on a single game