* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This can go to WETLANDS, who met a good one at Carlisle last time and he would appear to have less on his plate here. Armed with his age allowance, Lucky Fella could prove most troublesome.
Portstorm and Samurai Cracker have the form to serve it up to the doubly penalised FANCY FOUNDATIONS, but are hard to trust after their most recent failures. Therefore, Gordon Elliott’s six-year-old is taken to bring up his hat-trick.
Unohu is a promising five-year-old with better days ahead of him, but there should be a big run in the returning RIO QUINTO (NAP). He has earned top weight, and the same connections had a recent winner who was returning from a similar sort of absence.
This is open. Dora De Janeiro could be happier back in the mud, Evita Du Mesnil has less to prove than most, and Foxey (second choice) is respected on the back of wind surgery. However, TURTLE WARS ran his best race for a while at Hexham and he edges preference in this lower grade.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Sandy Thomson’s SEEMORELIGHTS was some 7 lengths ahead of Marown here a month ago and can be expected to confirm those placings. Port Of Mars will also have a say in matters.
Glittering Love always goes well here, and his comeback effort was encouraging, but the suggestion is CAPARD KING. He was clearly expected to leave his reappearance form behind at Newcastle last week, only to depart early.
Nells Son so nearly justified favouritism on his debut last season and could take some beating, but GEONICE looks to have a future. It was a decent bumper in which he caught the eye at Catterick (didn’t have the best of runs) and the booking of Richard Johnson bodes well given his good record for the yard.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: Watch live draw at 6pm on Monday to find out week 5 winner
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s smashing 7 for Monday at Plumpton
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 tasty picks at Kempton on Monday
- Paddy’s Jargon Buster – A guide to Horse Racing terms