* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The unexposed CATBIRD SEAT (NAP) made an encouraging all-weather debut here last month and the form has been nicely boosted by the winner since. He gets the vote over Courtside, who is interesting on this first crack at 1m 4f. International Law and Greengage are also on the shortlist.
Chitra went very close over course and distance last week and she’s a big player off the same mark here. But, slight preference is for the unexposed three-year-old THE NOSEY PARKER, who showed plenty of speed when landing a Lingfield maiden 23 days ago and is an interesting contender dropped to 5 furlongs on her handicap debut. The other one on the shortlist is Fashion Advice, who has run well on Tapeta in her last two starts and should be in the mix again.
The suggestion is RICHARD R H B based on the strength of his course and distance success in September. That form has worked out well. Precision Storm and G For Gabrial are solid-looking contenders who should be thereabouts.
Don’t Jump George and Legal Reform are the two leading contenders on Flat form, but they have a combined record of 0-14 and look far from bombproof for various reasons. Flyin’ Solo is a possible improver second time out, but the Marcus Tregoning-trained SILENT PARTNER looks well worth another chance on his debut under this code.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Amaysmont went close over 1m at Newcastle 17 days ago and he’s strongly respected off an unchanged mark, while Godolphin’s Electrical Storm kept on well for a clear third at Kempton last time and looks interesting on his step up to this trip.
However, the one that appeals most is RHUBARB BIKINI, who returned from a lengthy absence with an all-the-way win on his handicap debut at Chelmsford and is open to further progress here in his bid to make it 3-5.
There may be more to come from BEAUTY CHOICE, who beat a few of these opponents here 16 days ago. Fellow three-year-old Bowling Russian looks a major rival provided he sees out the trip, while the seven-year-olds Manton Grange and Fighting Temeraire are likely to go well again. Poetic Force is interesting back at this venue and Fighting Irish needs a market check.
The three runners with experience have been absent for a while and there are two newcomers present, so the betting should be informative to an extent. MOONBOOTZ has a good chance on form and Tomouh is a likely improver.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: Watch live draw at 6pm on Monday to find out week 4 winner
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Chelmsford on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: This 12/1 punt can get it done at Plumpton today