* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Although a beaten favourite on his last two starts, it may pay to stick with CHARMED, who travelled like a winner at the Curragh but then didn’t seem to get home in the heavy ground. Centuron finished strongly under considerate handling in that race and could emerge the chief rival here from a good draw. Others with claims include Twilight Man and Fine Distraction.
Both Maggie Thunder and Red Cymbal hold plenty of appeal on recent course and distance form, but it could be worth taking a chance on MI ESPERANZA handling this surface for the first time following an excellent second at Naas from out of the handicap. Dandy Man progeny generally run well on this surface.
Just denied by a progressive three-year-old over C&D on her return from a short break, PLUM PERFECT can go one better here, chiefly at the expense of Chagall and Jack Berry House.
A rare appearance from a dual Group One winner at this track with Romanised making his polytrack debut. However, the concession of 4lb plus Sam Ewing’s 7lb claim to the in-form SALTONSTALL could prove step too far. The pair look a class apart from the rest.
- DON’T MISS OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
ALWAYS WAITIN looks the one after a fine run here last time. Perhaps Ferrybank, who also has gained course experience, will give him most to do.
GOLDEN DAYS looks nicely weighed in a race full of horses with a chance, but with little or nothing in hand. She has a bit more upside back on firmer terrain.
PRAYING MANTIS (NAP) looks a big player here for John Feane and Kevin Manning, her recent third a reassuring effort over a mile. The frustrating Tai Sing Yeh will have his followers.
DRAKENSBERG would not be winning out of turn, with Sam Ewing taken to make the difference. Dame Rapide must go well on recent form.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 to savour at Leicester on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s best bets for EVERY race at Plumpton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 class punts at Kempton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Today’s best bets at Wolverhampton include a tidy 8/1 play