* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Lord Accord made plenty of appeal on paper and duly made a winning debut in a bumper at this course in September, showing encouraging pace under a good tactical ride, and he looked a good prospect when bolting up on hurdling debut over further back at this track last time. On pedigree, Lord Accord will appreciate a sterner test than this dropped back to two miles, but he remains with plenty of potential and looks the one to beat.
Gary Moore unleashed high-class hurdler Goshen in this race 12 months ago and Nassalam looks another intriguing runner making his British debut. He shaped with plenty of promise on debut when trained by Guillaume Macaire in France, finishing two lengths second with his rider putting up 2 lb overweight. Nassalam has since joined a yard that do well with such types and he could be open to plenty of improvement.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED FOR ALL OF TODAY’S ACTION WITH:
- THE BEST FAST RESULTS FROM THE TRACK
- COMPLETE RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE TODAY
The ones with form over fences don’t set an exacting standard in this novice handicap and chasing debutant Pemberley ought to go well. He won a handicap over hurdles at Hereford last season, and held his form well after, his best effort coming when third in a handicap at Newbury where he was sandwiched between two next-time-out winners. Pemberley is a nice sort physically, the type to make a chaser, and Emma Lavelle is enjoying a good season so far.
Tips for Fontwell on Sunday
- Cheltenham tips: A runner-by-runner guide to Sunday’s Greatwood Handicap Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Sunday’s best bets on day three of the November meeting
- Cheltenham tips: Paul Jacobs’ best bets for the November meeting
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s Thinking about 14/1 shot at Cheltenham on Sunday
- Watch the Cheltenham November Meeting: How to catch all the action free with Paddy