There were no winners in Paddy’s Pick 5 last Saturday at Royal Ascot, which means one thing…
It’s a rollover!
The jackpot is now up to a mammoth £/€75,000 this weekend for the racing on Saturday, July 1 at Newmarket and the Curragh.
The cash is waiting for someone – or several people – and all you have to do is pick 5 winners from our selected races.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Just in case you’ve maintained regal detachment from Paddy’s Pick 5 to this point, here’s how it works.
All you’ve got to do is select 5 horses in the 5 selected races below – note the earlier start – before the first goes off as 12.40pm. If every selection comes in then you’ll land the £/€75k jackpot or share it with any other winners. Simples.
As always, it’s completely FREE to play!
And you can watch every Pick 5 race live on Racing TV! Start a FREE ONE MONTH TRIAL now and you can also watch over 100 British and Irish meetings on TV, online and mobile. Start your free trial HERE.
If you’re not sure who to pick – Paddy’s got your back – as we’ve some serious horse racing tips each and every day on Paddy Power News with insight, expert analysis and best guesses from our racing pundits.
Paddy’s Pick 5 is FREE and easy to play. It carries a £/€25k jackpot every Saturday which we rollover if it’s not won to a max of a £/€100k jackpot. Entry is completely FREE, so if you want to be in with a chance of taking all the dosh, just get studying the races when they drop.
If there’s more than one winner – then the jackpot will be split.
Paddy’s Pick 5 is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Customers can only qualify once for each draw and prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the game ending.
The ever-thrilling Ts&Cs can be found here and you must submit your entries before the first race of Paddy’s Pick 5 is off. Good luck! Remember: IT’S FREE!
Who can take part?
• The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Paddy Power is promoting the Competition in conjunction with RMG Operations Limited. The Competition will also be available via www.racingtv.com, subject to entrants being Paddy Power customers.
• Accounts must be fully verified
• Employees of Flutter Entertainment are not eligible for the competition
How and when can I qualify?
• PP Pick 5 is a free-to-enter horse racing competition. The competition consists of rounds where a jackpot can be won by an entrant picking the winners of a set of races (maximum of five races per round) run on any one day (the “Competition” and each round of the Competition being a “Round”)
• Where multiple entrants correctly select the winning horse from each of the five races in the Round the prize will be shared
How to Enter
• From the races that are been offered, simply choose the horse you think will win. Repeat this process until you have answered all questions
How does the Competition work?
• Prior to the start of the first horserace for each Round, entrants must ensure that they have selected their Picks and submitted answers.
• If any Pick corresponds to a non-runner in any of the races then that Pick will be replaced with the SP favourite (“SP Favourite”) for the applicable race. The SP Favourite is the favourite chosen by the Press Association racing feed. If there are joint SP Favourites then the Pick will be replaced with the SP Favourite with the lowest racecard number.
• If for any reason the information to determine the SP Favourite is not available to the Promoter, or if the Promoter reasonably determines that the use of the SP Favourite would not be appropriate for any reason, then the Promoter may elect to use a different mechanism to replace non-runners.
• The Saturday jackpot starts at €/£25k. If the jackpot is not won that day, there will be a €/£25k rollover each week until the jackpot reaches €/£100k – the maximum jackpot that can be won.
• If multiple entrants select 5 winners on the day, the jackpot will be split.
• If any of the five races that form part of the Round are abandoned, postponed or not completed for any reason, or if a single winning horse is not officially identified for any of the five races of a Competition, for any reason (other than a dead heat), the race will (at the Promoter’s discretion) be considered void (“Void Races”)
• If in any Round of the Competition, there is one Void Race then the Jackpot Prize will be £5,000 for
• If in any Round of the Competition, there are two Void Races then the Jackpot Prize will be £1,000
• If in any Round of the Competition, there are three or more Void Races then the Round will be deemed cancelled and no prizes will be awarded.
When will I get my prize?
• Prizes will be paid out with 72 hours of the game ending
Other boring but essential stuff
• Prizes will be paid out with 72 hours of the game ending
• Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
• Customers can only qualify once for each draw.
• Paddy Power racing rules apply.
• The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
• When you opt in you give Paddy Power consent to announce your first name and your town/city/county publicly if you win the jackpot
Promoter: Flutter Entertainment
Belfield Office Park
Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh
Dublin 4, Ireland
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- When is the Irish Derby? Date, Start time, Runners & Betting Odds
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips across the UK & Ireland