Ahoy-hoy! It’s time to get your posh on because Royal Ascot is here – and if you’re looking for the ultimate guide to the second day of the fiesta then you’ve come to the right place.
You’ll find all you need to know about Wednesday’s action at the famous Berkshire racecourse including the racecard, tips and best bets, how to live stream all the action as well as details of the ITV Racing schedule.
The Group 1 Prince Of Wales’s Stakes tops the bill as Aidan O’Brien sends over Tattersalls Gold Cup winner Luxembourg in a bid to add another top-level success to his CV. The small-but-select field includes 2021 Epsom Derby hero Adayar and last season’s Champion Stakes scorer Bay Bridge.
The Group 2 Queen’s Vase has thrown up a number of good winners over the years including last year’s first Eldar Eldarov, who went on to win the St Leger. Gregory is unbeaten in two starts and will bid to give Frankie Dettori another Royal Ascot success.
There are Group 2 contests for the girls courtesy of the Queen Mary Stakes and Duke Of Cambridge Stakes, while a maximum field of 30 runners are set to go to post in the ultra-competitive Royal Hunt Cup.
Royal Ascot odds can be found on the Paddy Power website and Paddy Power app, otherwise all the key information you need for day two of the meeting is below.
Royal Ascot Racecard
Our snazzy Racecards page has details of the runners and riders, weights, odds and Timeform’s horse-by-horse analysis for every renewal on the Royal Ascot schedule.
The following seven races take place at Ascot on Wednesday, June 21:
- 2:30pm: Queen Mary Stakes (Group 2)
- 3:05pm: Kensington Palace Stakes
- 3:40pm: Duke of Cambridge Stakes (Group 2)
- 4:20pm: Prince of Wales’s Stakes (Group 1)
- 5:00pm: Royal Hunt Cup (Heritage Handicap)
- 5:35pm: Queen’s Vase (Group 2)
- 6:10pm: Windsor Castle Stakes (Listed)
Royal Ascot Tips
Paddy Power News is the home of top tips and best bets for Royal Ascot 2023. Our superstar stable of pundits includes Ruby Walsh, one of the most successful jockeys in the history of the sport. We’ve also got exclusive columns from the likes of ITV Racing expert Matt Chapman and former jockey Jason Weaver.
- Prince Of Wales’s Stakes tips and runner-by-runner guide to Ascot 4.20 on Wednesday
- Horse Racing Tips: Paddy Power’s epic Royal Ascot Cheat Sheet for Day 2
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s super selections for Royal Ascot on Wednesday
- Horse Racing Tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s top picks for Day 2 at Royal Ascot
- Royal Ascot Tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets for Day 2
- Horse Racing Tips: Jason Weaver’s Best Wednesday Bets for Day 2 at Royal Ascot
Royal Ascot Live Stream
You can live stream every single race at Royal Ascot 2023 on the Paddy Power website and via the Paddy Power app for free.
Just head to paddypower.com or the Paddy Power app and sign up or log in. Once you’ve done that, find the betting page for the renewal you wish to watch and click the button that says ‘Watch Live’.
Royal Ascot TV Schedule
Paddy’s pals at ITV Racing bring you live coverage of Wednesday’s action at Royal Ascot 2023 from 1:30pm to 6pm on ITV1 before switching to ITV4 from 5:50pm to 6:30pm . Virgin Media One has live coverage of five races from 1:30pm t0 5:30pm and the final two contests are on Virgin Media Two from 5:25pm to 6:30pm.
Read These Next on Royal Ascot 2023
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest horse racing tips
- Royal Ascot 2023 race times and day-by-day schedule
- Frankie Dettori’s Royal Ascot rides today and winners at 2023 meeting
- Aidan O’Brien’s Royal Ascot runners today and winners at 2023 meeting
- Does King Charles III have any horses running at Royal Ascot today?