Giddy up! The 2023 Cheltenham Festival is here and there are four – yes, four! – delicious days of racing to enjoy.
The fiesta takes place from Tuesday, March 14 to Friday March 17 and the Irish – spearheaded by master trainer Willie Mullins – are heading over en masse to take home as many of the big pots as possible.
The British could have the best thing since sliced bread, however, in the form of Constitution Hill as the Champion Hurdle favourite looks like a freak in the nicest way possible.
There are an incredible 28 races on the Cheltenham Festival schedule – that’s seven per day for you math nerds – and you won’t want to miss a second of the action.
1:30: Triumph Hurdle (Grade 1)
2:10: County Handicap Hurdle (Premier Handicap)
2:50: Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle (Grade 1)
3:30: Cheltenham Gold Cup (Grade 1)
4:10: St. James’s Place Festival Challenge Cup Open Hunters’ Chase
4:50: Mrs Paddy Power Mares’ Chase (Grade 2)
5:30: Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle
That’s where good old Paddy comes in as the big man’s got you covered with all your Cheltenham Festival live streaming needs!
You can watch every single race on the Paddy Power website and via the Paddy Power app. Did we mention, it’s completely free!
All you have to do to live stream every Cheltenham Festival race is head to the Paddy Power website or the Paddy Power app and sign up or log in. Once you’ve done that, find the betting page for the renewal you wish to watch and click the button that says ‘Watch Live’.
You don’t even have to place a bet to watch along!
- GET ALL THE CHELTENHAM RESULTS IN A FLASH ON OUR LIVE BLOG!
If that’s not enough, our fearless leader is giving you a free bet on Tuesday, a free bet on Wednesday and a free bet on Thursday to spend on the Cheltenham Festival. Cheers, Paddy!
Still want more? You can be in with a chance of winning £/€50K on every day of the Cheltenham Festival. All you’ve got to do is pick 5 winners from the first 5 races at Cheltenham to bag the jackpot for yourself or split it.
If you’d rather listen to Cheltenham Festival radio coverage then talkSPORT 2 will broadcast live from Prestbury Park from 1pm to 5pm every day.
Our snazzy live stream also has audio to accompany the pictures with commentary from the expert Racing TV team.
- Our ultimate Cheltenham Cheat Sheet for all seven races on day four
- Ruby Walsh’s Cheltenham Cheat Sheet for day four of the Festival
- Former jockey Mick Fitzgerald’s best Cheltenham tips for day four of the meeting
- ITV Racing pundit Matt Chapman’s Cheltenham tips for day four of the Festival
Read More on the 2023 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham Festival 2023 race times and day-by-day schedule
- Get all the latest on the Cheltenham weather forecast, going and ground conditions
- Your chance to win £/€50K on day four of the Cheltenham Festival with Paddy’s Pick 5