A Paddy Power punter pocketed around £28k on Saturday afternoon from just a £3 bet after cashing out their horse racing accumulator.
However, they could have had £120k if they had let it ride, so Paddy’s counting his blessings tonight!
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Our punter placed an each-way six-fold on Saturday’s racing action.
Grey Dawning (7/2), Iwilldoit (10/1), Annsam (15/4), West Balboa (14/1) and Pic D’orhy (5/4) all won, meaning our punter had a decision to make with one selection remaining.
Cash out for around £28k or let it ride and pray Glimpse Of Gala, who went off at 7/4, won the Pertemps Qualifier at Warwick to scoop the stunning £120k jackpot.
Our bettor decided he didn’t fancy having that sum riding on Glimpse Of Gala so they cashed out.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE & GET ALL THE RESULTS YOU NEED FIRST
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
However, the Charlie Longsdon runner ended up beating the Skelton’s Ashtown Lad by 2 1/4 lengths at Warwick.
Paddy Power spokesman Paul Binfield said: “Mystic Meg would have done well to find six winners let alone seven.
“I suppose it’s all relative and you’ve got to be over the moon to win 28k for a £3 stake, but despite that you’ve got to feel sorry for this punter who cashed out before the agonising watch of Glimpse Of Gala digging deep to win which would have scooped them a magical 120k.”
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- When is the Paddy Power Stayer’s Hurdle? Cheltenham date, runners and betting odds.
- Ruby Walsh’s Punchestown Betting Tips for Sunday
- Paul Jacob’s Value Betting Tips for Sunday’s Racing
- Moscow Flyer Tips and Runner-by-runner Guide on Sunday