We just can’t stop giving away money at the moment in our free-to-enter Pick 5 Racing game!
There were 7 winners of the competition last Saturday after one lucky player scooped the full £/€25k jackpot on the Sunday of Cheltenham’s November meeting in a nightmare weekend for the Paddy Power bean counters that saw 12 players nab about £/€2k the day before.
But Paddy’s holding firm with another £/€25k jackpot in our FREE TO PLAY racing game on Saturday, November 26.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
You know what we’re on about by now in our FREE-TO-PLAY racing game that gives you the chance to win mega money by putting your knowledge to good use.
All you have to do is pick the winner of our five selected races on Saturday and you may pocket all of the £/€25k jackpot, or a share of it if there are multiple winners. If there’s no winner the jackpot rolls over until it is a ) won or b ) reaches £/€100k where it stays until it is won. Woof!
Here are Saturday’s races …
And in case you’re afraid of missing some of the day’s – or the season- top tellybox action, our good friends at Racing TV have a special offer for Black Friday.
You can enjoy a full year of the channel for just £10/€12 per month – saving a whopping £179 or €228. Racing TV is the only channel that shows every race live from 62 of the best British and Irish racecourses – including every Paddy Power Pick5 race. Hurry, this offer is only available THIS WEEKEND, so act now to join Racing TV for just £10 / €12 per month FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!
Terms and conditions: New and reinstating customers only. 12-month minimum term applies. Offer only available to 27.11.22. Offer price is £10/ €12 per month for the first 12 months. After the 12-month promotional term the subscription will revert to the full price of £24.98/ €31 per month. Offer not available on Virgin Media, Eir or Vodafone. For full terms visit racingtv.com/blackfriday
Paddy’s Pick 5 is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Customers can only qualify once for each draw and prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the game ending.
The ever-thrilling Ts&Cs can be found here and you must submit your entries before the first race of Paddy’s Pick 5 is off. Good luck! IT’S FREE!
- 5 Paddy Power punters split huge £/€100k prize in our Pick5 game
- Paddy’s Pick 5: Read how 26 punters took home the loot in free to enter game
- Fancy cheaper tickets for Irish racing meetings? Paddy’s Rewards4Racing partnership is here!
Who can take part?
• The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Paddy Power is promoting the Competition in conjunction with RMG Operations Limited. The Competition will also be available via www.racingtv.com, subject to entrants being Paddy Power customers.
• Accounts must be fully verified
• Employees of Flutter Entertainment are not eligible for the competition
How and when can I qualify?
• PP Pick 5 is a free-to-enter horse racing competition. The competition consists of rounds where a jackpot can be won by an entrant picking the winners of a set of races(maximum of five races per round) run on any one day (the “Competition” and each round of the Competition being a “Round”)
• Where multiple entrants correctly select the winning horse from each of the five races in the Round the prize will be shared
How to Enter
• From the races that are been offered, simply choose the horse you think will win. Repeat this process until you have answered all questions
How does the Competition work?
• Prior to the start of the first horserace for each Round, entrants must ensure that they have selected their Picks and submitted answers.
• If any Pick corresponds to a non-runner in any of the races then that Pick will be replaced with the SP favourite (“SP Favourite”) for the applicable race. The SP Favourite is the favourite chosen by the Press Association racing feed. If there are joint SP Favourites then the Pick will be replaced with the SP Favourite with the lowest racecard number.
• If for any reason the information to determine the SP Favourite is not available to the Promoter, or if the Promoter reasonably determines that the use of the SP Favourite would not be appropriate for any reason, then the Promoter may elect to use a different mechanism to replace non-runners.
•The jackpot is £25k for Saturday Nov 19 and will rollover each time until the max £/€100k jackpot is won. If multiple entrants select 5 winners on the day, the jackpot will be split.
• If any of the five races that form part of the Round are abandoned, postponed or not completed for any reason, or if a single winning horse is not officially identified for any of the five races of a Competition, for any reason (other than a dead heat), the race will (at the Promoter’s discretion) be considered void (“Void Races”)
• If in any Round of the Competition, there is one Void Race then the Jackpot Prize will be £5,000 for
• If in any Round of the Competition, there are two Void Races then the Jackpot Prize will be £1,000
• If in any Round of the Competition, there are three or more Void Races then the Round will be deemed cancelled and no prizes will be awarded.
When will I get my prize?
• Prizes will be paid out with 72 hours of the game ending
Other boring but essential stuff
• Prizes will be paid out with 72 hours of the game ending
• Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
• Customers can only qualify once for each daily draw.
• Paddy Power racing rules apply.
• The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
• When you opt in you give Paddy Power consent to announce your first name and your town/city/county publicly if you win the jackpot
Promoter: Flutter Entertainment
Belfield Office Park
Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh
Dublin 4, Ireland