The Cheltenham November Festival comes under orders on Friday for three top-class days of jumps action and Paddy’s going all in with a free to enter €/£25k Pick 5 jackpot on each and every day. Woof!
And if you didn’t know by now, all you have to do is pick the winner in each of our five selected races on Friday November 11 (below) to be in with a chance of bagging the jackpot. If there’s more than one winner – then the winnings will be split. Simples!
We told you it was free to enter, yes? You pay nothing, nada, zilch.
Fresh from giving away €/£100,000 to five shrewd players three games ago, Paddy took another payout on the chin last weekend with a £/€50,000 giveaway to 118 crafty players.
But that was then and this is now so for each and every day of the three-day Cheltenham November meeting Paddy will be running a break-out Pick 5 game starting on Friday (below), and continuing on Saturday & Sunday with a £/€25k jackpot each day.
Wouldn’t be bad, would it?
Just ENTER FOR FREE below and try to pick the winner in each of our five races on Friday November 11 to be in with a chance of bagging the daily prize of £/€25k. If there’s more than one winner – then the winnings will be split.
Best of Luck!
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
And that’s not all.
Paddy’s the anchor sponsor of the November meeting at the home of National Hunt racing and to celebrate he’s got a fantastic free bet offer for Saturday.
As well as that there’ll be money back specials across Cheltenham’s November meeting if your selection finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th on a selected race each day.
Not sure who to pick? Well, Paddy’s got your back as we’ve got some serious horse racing tips each and every day on Paddy Power News with insight, expert analysis and best guesses from our racing experts.
Paddy’s Pick 5 is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Customers can only qualify once for each draw and prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the game ending.
The ever-thrilling Ts&Cs can be found here and you must submit your entries before the first race of Paddy’s Pick 5 is off. Good luck! IT’S FREE!
- 5 Paddy Power punters split huge £/€100k prize in our Pick5 game
- Paddy’s Pick 5: Read how 26 punters took home the loot in free to enter game
- Fancy cheaper tickets for Irish racing meetings? Paddy’s Rewards4Racing partnership is here!
Who can take part?
• The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Paddy Power is promoting the Competition in conjunction with RMG Operations Limited. The Competition will also be available via www.racingtv.com, subject to entrants being Paddy Power customers.
• Accounts must be fully verified
• Employees of Flutter Entertainment are not eligible for the competition
How and when can I qualify?
• PP Pick 5 is a free-to-enter horse racing competition. The competition consists of rounds where a jackpot can be won by an entrant picking the winners of a set of races(maximum of five races per round) run on any one day (the “Competition” and each round of the Competition being a “Round”)
• Where multiple entrants correctly select the winning horse from each of the five races in the Round the prize will be shared
How to Enter
• From the races that are been offered, simply choose the horse you think will win. Repeat this process until you have answered all questions
How does the Competition work?
• Prior to the start of the first horserace for each Round, entrants must ensure that they have selected their Picks and submitted answers.
• If any Pick corresponds to a non-runner in any of the races then that Pick will be replaced with the SP favourite (“SP Favourite”) for the applicable race. The SP Favourite is the favourite chosen by the Press Association racing feed. If there are joint SP Favourites then the Pick will be replaced with the SP Favourite with the lowest racecard number.
• If for any reason the information to determine the SP Favourite is not available to the Promoter, or if the Promoter reasonably determines that the use of the SP Favourite would not be appropriate for any reason, then the Promoter may elect to use a different mechanism to replace non-runners.
• The Friday jackpot is €/£25k and will be the same on Saturday and Sunday of Cheltenham’s November meeting.
• If multiple entrants select 5 winners on the day, the jackpot will be split.
• If any of the five races that form part of the Round are abandoned, postponed or not completed for any reason, or if a single winning horse is not officially identified for any of the five races of a Competition, for any reason (other than a dead heat), the race will (at the Promoter’s discretion) be considered void (“Void Races”)
• If in any Round of the Competition, there is one Void Race then the Jackpot Prize will be £5,000 for
• If in any Round of the Competition, there are two Void Races then the Jackpot Prize will be £1,000
• If in any Round of the Competition, there are three or more Void Races then the Round will be deemed cancelled and no prizes will be awarded.
When will I get my prize?
• Prizes will be paid out with 72 hours of the game ending
Other boring but essential stuff
• Prizes will be paid out with 72 hours of the game ending
• Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
• Customers can only qualify once for each daily draw.
• Paddy Power racing rules apply.
• The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
• When you opt in you give Paddy Power consent to announce your first name and your town/city/county publicly if you win the jackpot
Promoter: Flutter Entertainment
Belfield Office Park
Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh
Dublin 4, Ireland