After 26 winners took home the Paddy’s Pick 5 loot on Saturday August 20, our bean counters were given the night off last week with no-one scooping the £/€25k prize on Saturday August 27.
And you know what that means. That’s right, it’s a rollover! We’ve now got a whopping £/€50k in the jackpot for the next game on Saturday, September 3. Huzzah!
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what we’re on about? Paddy’s Pick5 is free, easy to play and carries a minimum £/€25k jackpot every week with rollovers if it’s not won. Did we mention it was free? Yes, FREE!
Simply select the winner in each of our five selected races on Saturday, September 3 and you’ll be in with a chance of bagging the prize. If there’s more than one winner – then the winnings will be split. Sharing is caring, after all.
The races for this weekend’s game are:
- 14:40 Kempton : Unibet London Mile Series Final Handicap
- 14:55 Haydock: Betfair Exchange Old Borough Cup Handicap
- 15:15 Kempton: Sirenia Stakes (Group 3)
- 15:30 Haydock: Betfair Sprint Cup Stakes (Group 1)
- 16:05 Haydock: Betfair Be Friendly Handicap
Not sure who to pick? Well Paddy’s got your back as we’ve got some serious horse racing tips each and every day on Paddy Power News with insight, expert analysis and best guesses from our racing experts.
Paddy’s Pick 5 is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Customers can only qualify once for each draw and prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the game ending.
The ever-thrilling Ts&Cs can be found here and you must submit your entries before the first race of Paddy’s Pick 5 is off. Good luck! IT’S FREE!
- Paddy’s Pick 5: One lucky punter pockets cool £/€30k as jackpot won in free racing game
- Fancy cheaper tickets for Irish racing meetings? Paddy’s Rewards4Racing partnership is here!