Another 26 winners have been added to Paddy’s Pick 5 roster after Saturday’s game and we’ve re-set the jackpot to another £/€25k for next Saturday, August 27.
It’s free, easy to play and carries a minimum £/€25k jackpot every week with rollovers if it’s not won. Did we mention it was free? Yes, FREE!
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Simply select the winner in each of our five selected races on Saturday 27th of August (below) and you’ll be in with a chance of bagging the Saturday prize. If there’s more than one winner – then the winnings will be split. Sharing is caring, after all.
The races for this weekend’s game are:
- 15:00 Goodwood
- 15:15 Newmarket
- 15:50 Newmarket
- 16:15 Curragh Cambridgeshire
- 16:50 Curragh
Paddy’s Pick 5 is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over.
Customers can only qualify once for each draw and prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the game ending.
The ever-thrilling Ts&Cs can be found here and you must submit your entries before the first race of Paddy’s Pick 5 is off. Good luck! IT’S FREE!
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Here’s Ruby Walsh’s prize picks for Saturday’s £/€25k jackpot
- And Rory Delargy’s put his neck on the line for Saturday’s Pick 5 as well
- Paddy’s Pick 5: One lucky punter pockets cool £/€30k as jackpot won in free racing game
- Fancy cheaper tickets for Irish racing meetings? Paddy’s Rewards4Racing partnership is here!