One lucky punter is very glad they took their time to play Paddy’s Pick 5 because they are now £25,000 better off after last Saturday’s game threw up some nice-priced winners. (below)
And Paddy’s digging deep again this Saturday, with £/€25k up for grabs but not before he kicks off the four-day York Ebor Festival that starts on Wednesday with a daily £/€10k prize from Wednesday to Friday.
Did we mention it was free? It literally costs nothing to enter!
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Saturday’s August 13 crucial results were as follows:
- 15:00 Newbury – Documenting (7/2)
- 15:18 Newmarket – Strike (11/4)
- 15:35 Newbury – Jumby (9/1)
- 17:15 Curragh – Thaleeq (20/1)
- 17:50 Curragh – Ducky Mallon (9/1)
And we’ll do it all again next week at York as we roll toward Saturday’s jackpot!
To be in with a chance, just select the winner in each of the selected races for Wednesday August 17 and you could bag the big prize. If there’s more than one winner – then the winnings will be split.
Along with our pal last weekend we also saw SIX lucky punters shared a prize pot of £/€25k – all bagging a cool £/€4,166 each.
Paddy’s Pick 5 is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over.
Customers can only qualify once for each draw and prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the game ending.
The ever-thrilling Ts&Cs can be found here and you must submit your entries before the first race of Paddy’s Pick 5 is off.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Paddy’s Pick 5: Six punters share £/€25k jackpot as they win Saturday’s free racing game
- Fancy cheaper tickets for Irish racing meetings? Paddy’s Rewards4Racing partnership is here!