*Odds quoted on the widget are Future Racing / Antepost prices which means that if your selection does not run in the race for whatever reason – you will lose your stake under traditional Antepost rules
Saturday is set to be a super day of racing on either side of the Irish Sea as the latest clues ahead of next year’s Cheltenham Festival fall into place.
The Grade 1 Betfair Chase takes place at Haydock, Ascot plays host to a pair of Grade 2s, while one of the hottest horses in training makes his debut over fences at Gowran Park.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
If that’s not enough to whet the appetite, I don’t know what is!
We’re celebrating here at Paddy Power by offering enhanced odds on four special bets combining the best of Saturday’s action with the Cheltenham Festival 2022.
Bob Olinger, the winner of last season’s Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle, starts over fences in the 12pm Beginners Chase at Gowran Park. Henry de Bromhead’s rising star is also the hot favourite to win the Marsh Novices’ Chase at Cheltenham next year so if you fancy him to win both then you’ll find that available on paddypower.com.
It could be a big day for De Bromhead’s yard as Cheltenham Gold Cup second A Plus Tard makes his first appearance of the season in the Betfair Chase. He’ll have to defeat Haydock specialist Bristol De Mai to win tomorrow and turn the tables on stablemate Minella Indo in next year’s Gold Cup but we’ve got a price for that.
Bravemansgame was third in the 2021 Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle and looks a fine prospect over fences after trouncing future Charlie Hall Chase winner Fusil Raffles on his chasing debut last month. You can have a punt on Paul Nicholls’ prospect winning the 1.50pm at Haydock tomorrow followed by success in the Marsh Novices’ Chase 2022.
Paddy’s final double involves the enigmatic Goshen. It all went to pot in last year’s Champion Hurdle but he’s back in a hot renewal of The Ascot Hurdle at 2.40pm. The double involving the Champion Hurdle 2022 is available at a big price but could it all come together for Gary Moore’s talented but quirky five-year-old?
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Betfair Chase 2021 runner-by-runner guide to the eight horses going to post
- Betfair Chase 2021 runners and riders, Haydock racecard & how to watch
- Horse Racing: 3 things to look out for this weekend as Bristol De Mai eyes record
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season