*Odds quoted on the widget are Future Racing/Antepost prices which means that if your selection does not run in the race for whatever reason, you will lose your stake under traditional antepost rules
Allmankind has been trimmed to 10/1 for the Ryanair Chase off the back of Sunday’s super success in the Old Roan Chase at Aintree.
Dan Skelton’s charge followed in the hooves of Kauto Star and Monet’s Garden by carrying top weight to victory in the Grade 2 over two and a half miles. The 1l victory from Itchy Feet was all the more impressive considering it was his first start out of novice chase company.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Paddy’s top traders reacted to Allmankind’s win – his ninth under rules – by slashing his antepost odds for the Ryanair Chase at next year’s Cheltenham Festival from 20/1.
Whether Allmankind features at Prestbury Park in March 2022 is another question as the Melling Chase at the Grand National Festival the following month appears to be the top target, with a lighter schedule planned for the season.
Skelton said: “You’ll see a lot less of him. I think because he’s doing it out of novices and proving it, you’ve got to be a bit respectful and not empty the well. I want to prolong his career as long as I can and I think next year he’ll be racing over three miles.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
“I’ll talk to the owners and see what they want to do, but ultimately you’ve got to come back for the Melling Chase. He might not run this side of Christmas.
“We kind of said last season that Cheltenham wasn’t his track and I know we were taking on Shishkin and there’s the speed we were trying to go in the Arkle. That was what we had to do on that day, but things have changed since and he now acts more like a stayer.”
Allaho soared to victory in last season’s Ryanair Chase and is the 7/2 favourite in our antepost betting market for a repeat next year. Willie Mullins’ charge inflicted a 12l defeat on Fakir D’Oudairies, who is 10/1 to reverse the form in 2022.
Ryanair Chase 2022 Antepost Odds
7/2 – Allaho
10/1 – Allmankind, Envoi Allen, Fakir D’Oudairies, Shishkin
12/1 – Energumene
14/1 – Chantry House
16/1 – Janidil
20/1 – Asterion Furlong, Espoir De Romay, Greaneteen, Saint Calvados
25/1 – BAR
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season
- Cheltenham Festival: Monkfish injury shakes up Gold Cup 2022 antepost market
- Cheltenham Festival: Honeysuckle tops Champion Hurdle 2022 antepost market
- Cheltenham Festival: Shishkin the early favourite for Champion Chase 2022
- Cheltenham Festival: Third Time Lucki cut to 14/1 for Arkle Chase
- Cheltenham Festival: When is the 2022 Cheltenham Festival at Prestbury Park?