*Odds quoted on the widget are Future Racing/Antepost prices which means that if your selection does not run in the race for whatever reason, you will lose your stake under traditional antepost rules
The Galway Races are almost upon us which means a quality week of Flat and Jump racing lies ahead.
With less than seven days to go before it all kicks off, we’ve taken a look at Paddy’s antepost odds for three of the biggest races on the 2021 schedule.
Emphatic Answer (6/1) leads the antepost betting after an impressive victory at the Curragh in the Irish Stallion Farms EBF Fillies Handicap.
Joseph O’Brien also has the next in the market in the form of Visualisation (8/1), who placed second behind Foxes Tales in the Golden Gates Stakes at Royal Ascot.
One of the biggest races of the whole week and boasting a litany of top-quality previous winners, the 2021 Galway Plate is shaping up to be a cracker.
Paddy Power Plate winner The Shunter (7/1) heads the antepost betting and should be fresh after an 88-day break from the track.
Willie Mullins’ Royal Rendezvous (10/1) placed second in last year’s renewal and will hope to go one better but the nine-year-old runs off a higher mark this time around.
The quality renewals at the Galway Races Summer Festival just keep coming – and this 2m Grade A handicap is no exception.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Palace Pier and Poetic Flare set for huge showdown at Goodwood
- Poetic Flare can turn over Palace Pier in the Sussex Stakes
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing: Motakhayyel can crash the party in the International Stakes at Ascot