Now that sport is back in full swing, you crafty punters keep finding ways to give our odds makers a right, good kicking. That was the case again last weekend, as one of punters scored yet another fantastic accumulator at a big price and leaving us feeling the pain as a result.
Our winner – who hails from Andover – predicted the outcome of four races at Hexham on Sunday afternoon to land £58,533 off just a £6 stake. The stunning bet came in at 9,755/1 to make someone’s day, that’s for sure! Let’s tell you how it all came in.
The action at Hexham started at 14:10 on Sunday and SWEET FLORA (11/1) was the opening selection on the betslip. The seven-year-old went clear at the last and pushed on in the run-in to win by seven lengths.
Attention then turned to the Tim Easterby-trained SHERIFF GARRETT in the 15:15, who set off at 11/2. Jamie Hamilton was on board and eased ahead of Gordon’s Jet to win by five lengths. That result brought our punt half-way home.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Next up was the 15:45 showdown, where our punter was desperate for CLASSICAL MILANO (5/1) to secure the win. The bay gelding was battling for third after three out but Jonathon Bewley rode brilliantly to edge out Welsh Reign by one and one quarter lengths. Three down, one to go.
Finally, our cute customer was left with Irish challenger O’CONNEL STREET, who went off at 11/2 in the 16:15 at Hexham. Jordan Gainford was on board the Denise Foster-trained runner who beat Peaceful Sunday by five and a half lengths.
That meant our lucky punter scooped £58,533 for his £6 stake. Another lucky winner to our Punting Hall of Fame!
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- When is Royal Ascot 2022? The dates for next year’s meeting
- Lights, camera, action! Paddy’s moving into prime time tv with The VAR Room sitcom
- Euro 2020 top scorer latest odds, best bet and golden boot standings
- Euro 2020 fixtures and results: All the scores, groups and latest odds