*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Queen Elizabeth II watched the opening day of Royal Ascot from the comfort of home for the first time in her reign earlier this week.
Her Majesty was not at the Berkshire track for day two of the 2021 meeting although other members of the Royal Family have attended.
We’re all about the racing at Paddy Power, however, and we know the Queen loves her horses as well.
She owns in excess of 100 horses and is believed to have earned around £6.75m from prize money down the years.
So which of her horses are entered to race at Royal Ascot 2021?
King’s Lynn was the Queen’s first entry at Royal Ascot 2021 but the four-year-old bay gelding could only finish seventh of 16 behind Oxted in the Group 1 on the opening day.
She had two runners on Wednesday – Pied Piper was 10th of 13 in the Group 2 Queen’s Vase and Spring Is Sprung was 23rd of 27 in the Listed Windsor Castle Stakes.
The 95-year-old monarch had one entry on Gold Cup Day. Just Fine – a 33/1 shot – could only manage 10th place in the King George V Stakes.
It was set to be a similar story for Her Majesty on Friday with a solitary runner.
But Companionship was declared a non-runner for the Sandringham Stakes at 5pm on account of the ground amid a deluge at Ascot.
It promises to be a bumper Saturday for the Queen with four runners on the final day of the meeting.
Frankie Dettori is booked to ride 8/1 shot Reach For The Moon in the 2.30pm Chesham Stakes.
Champion Jockey Oisin Murphy will be on Tactical in the Jersey Stakes at 3.05pm while Light Refrain, ridden by Tom Marquand, has also been declared.
The Queen’s final runner is King’s Lynn in the Wokingham Stakes at 5pm.
- OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Read More on Royal Ascot
- Ascot Day 5 Tips: Get in the know with our Royal Ascot cheat sheet
- Ascot Day 5 Tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets for Friday
- Ascot Day 5 Tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s slick picks for final day
- Ascot Day 5 Tips: Matt Chapman’s selections for ITV races
- Ascot Day 5 Tips: Frank Hickey’s 7 to back
- Ascot Day 5 Tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 to score at Royal Ascot on Saturday