*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
It’s the second day of the Derby Festival at Epsom Downs and it’s all about the big one. That’s right, it’s time for the world’s greatest flat race – the Epsom Derby.
The 1m 4f Group 1 contest is the focal point of Saturday’s action at the iconic track but there are six other renewals on the card for the lucky punters in attendance.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking to get up to speed with all the action. Thanks to our superb racecard feature you’ll find everything you need to know.
All you have to do is click on the ‘Racecards’ tab at the top of the page.
- OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
You’ll find the confirmed runners and riders for all of the day’s races at Epsom Downs, as well as details of each contest, weights and Paddy Power’s latest odds.
If you like, gallop over there now to start swotting up – but here is a quick round up of the runners and riders set to go to post in the Epsom Derby.
Aidan O’Brien is targeting a record-extending ninth victory in the race and the Ballydoyle trainer’s only entry is the favourite Bolshoi Ballet.
The son of Galileo faces 11 rivals including Frankie Dettori’s mount John Leeper, Irish 2000 Guineas winner Mac Swiney, the progressive Mohaafeth and Dante Stakes champ Hurricane Lane.
Remember to keep our Racecards tab among your favourites for the latest information and key details you need to stay clued up.
MATT CHAPMAN’S BEST BETS FOR DERBY DAY
READ MORE ON THE EPSOM DERBY
- Paddy Power’s ultimate runner-by-runner guide to the Epsom Derby
- Epsom Derby latest odds as runners and riders for Saturday’s big race
- Which horse will win the Epsom Derby?
- Ruby Walsh’s Saturday cheat sheet at Epsom
- Paddy Power pundits’ cheat sheet for Epsom Derby Day at Epsom