*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
The Derby Festival at Epsom Downs is finally here – and we’ve got just the thing to ensure you’re in the know for the two-day meeting.
You can keep up to date with all the racing via our superb racecard feature HERE – or simply click on the ‘Racecards’ tab at the top of the page.
You’ll find the confirmed runners and riders for all of the day’s renewals at Epsom Downs, as well as details of each race, weights and latest odds.
If you like, you can head over there now to learn everything you need to know – but here is a quick round up of the runners and riders set to go to post in the Group 1s.
Aidan O’Brien is seeking a ninth win in the Epsom Oaks and the Ballydoyle trainer saddles the top two in the betting.
A Curragh debut winner last year, Santa Barbara leads the market after placing fourth in the 1000 Guineas at Newmarket last month.
- OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
While Snowfall looks dangerous off the back of her all-the-way win in the Musidora Stakes at York.
O’Brien faces a challenge to double up with the Coronation Cup thanks to the presence of Jim Crowley’s awesome Al Aasy in the seven-runner field.
Keep our Racecards tab among your favourites for the latest information and key details you need to stay clued up.
Jason Weaver’s Best Bets for Epsom Oaks Day
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 slick picks for Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets on Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Oaks day picks
- Epsom Oaks start time details for 2021 Classic
- Epsom Derby runners and riders for Saturday’s big race
- Which horse will win the Epsom Derby?