*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Trainer: Aidan O’Brien Jockey: Ryan Moore Age: 5
Dual Group 1 winner at 3 yrs but just the one creditable effort last season (third in Eclipse). However, ran very well when third in Derby here and had a nice confidence booster at Chester on return.
Trainer: Paul & Oliver Cole Jockey: David Probert Age: 4
Smart form when defying top weight in a handicap at Royal Ascot on return last season and runner-up in Group 2s at Goodwood (behind Mogul) and York (behind Pyledriver). Tongue strap applied.
Trainer: Aidan O’Brien Jockey: Seamie Heffernan Age: 4
High-class colt who came good in second half of his 3-y-o campaign, winning Group 1s at Longchamp (Grand Prix de Paris) and Sha Tin (Hong Kong Vase). Shaped as if needing run both starts this term.
Trainer: William Muir & Chris Grassick Jockey: Martin Dwyer Age: 4
Achieved a very smart level of form as a 3-y-o with wins in the King Edward VII Stakes at Royal Ascot and Great Voltigeur at York. Made a satisfactory return at Newmarket and not to be underestimated.
Trainer: William Haggas Jockey: Jim Crowley Age: 4
Highly-progressive colt who won 2 Group 3s at Newbury in impressive fashion this term, barely coming off bridle for most recent win. Already capable of borderline top-class form and the one to beat.
Trainer: Ralph Beckett Jockey: Frankie Dettori Age: 4
Reached a smart level last season and took form up another notch when running away with listed race at Ascot on return, relishing emphasis on stamina in testing conditions. More needed here, though.
- OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 slick picks for Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets on Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Oaks day picks
- Epsom Oaks start time details for 2021 Classic
- Epsom Derby runners and riders for Saturday’s big race
- Which horse will win the Epsom Derby?