* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
GET MY DRIFT ran well in a hot Punchestown novice last time and has good claims back up in trip here. Royal Rendezvous is the clear danger in what could develop into a match.
This step back in trip will suit SMOKEY THE BANDIT, who found things happened too quickly dropped to 19.2 furlongs at Limerick last month. He pulled clear of the rest when chasing home an odds-on shot at the same course in March, and a reproduction of that display would give him every chance.
Rumoroso should leave his Punchestown reappearance well behind and is clear second choice ahead of Coastal World.
The forecast testing conditions will help ONEKNIGHTMOREIHOPE, who doesn’t always find a great deal when push comes to shove, but he arrives here on the back of a string of creditable efforts and is worth another try at this trip.
It Could Be You and Fortune Street both performed well at the Punchestown Festival last month and they need considering, along with recent chase winner Burlesque Queen.
GET PHAR is a low-mileage sort who arrives having run well when third over an extended 21 furlongs here three weeks ago, shaping as if this longer trip is well worth a try. He gets the nod to come out on top. Miss Anfield rates the chief danger, ahead of Chelseas Friend and Ballybeatnik.
There are lots with chances in this. SKETRICK arrives on the back of a good Perth third and is weighted to have a big say for his in-form handler, so gets the vote at the chief expense of in-form Four Horsemen who bids to open his account. Esthers Marvel is another maiden who is greatly respected in her bid for a breakthrough victory.
CALL A CAB rates the clear form pick, so is hard to look beyond now back in this sphere. Deburrafield looks the one to give him most to do, although chasing debutants You Say Nothing and She Tops The Lot hail from leading yards and can’t be ruled out, especially if the market speaks in their favour.
A deserved success awaits POPONG, who may well have won had she remained on all fours at Leopardstown on Boxing Day (going well when falling at the last) and she encountered traffic problems at a crucial stage when third at the Punchestown Festival. Shady Operator, who produced much his best effort to date at Killarney 15 days ago, and hat-trick seeker Optical Confusion rate the main dangers.
HOWYABUD was easy to back, but shaped promisingly when finishing runner-up here on debut last month – causing some interference on the home turn, but keeping on regardless. He can put that experience to good use and go one better. Ballyglass was just half-a-length behind the selection that day and he should be in the mix again, along with Willie Mullins’ debutant Data Breach.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Musselburgh on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s best bets in Ireland on Tuesday
- Mac Swiney could reward Jim Bolger’s confidence again in the Epsom Derby
- Horse Racing: Awesome acca sees racing punter land €3k off just €1 stake
- Epsom Derby: Mac Swiney cut for 2021 Classic after Irish 2000 Guineas win