* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is tougher than the Wolverhampton race in which THE TIDE TURNS made a winning handicap debut on his reappearance last week. However, he did the job in decisive fashion and will take plenty of stopping under a penalty, given that further improvement is pretty much assured. Handicap-debutant Pride of England turned over a Godolphin hotpot here last time and is second choice ahead of Rain Gauge.
ALFAADHEL looked a useful performer in the making when scoring nicely at Chester 3 weeks ago and is taken to follow up. Fellow winner Sir Rumi should also have more to offer and can give him most to think about. The Sir Micheal Stoute stable has held on to Chai Yo Power so he’s also of interest, while the selection’s ownermate Jawhary should have more to come after his Salisbury second.
EASY TO DREAM‘s latest Kempton third has worked out well so she gets the vote to take advantage of the same mark. Shaqeeqa’s C&D record makes her a must for the shortlist, while The First Hurrah and Ironside, a rare runner at this level for the Gosden stable, are potential improvers now handicapping.
PODEROSO has run to a high level both starts and will win a race sooner rather than later. Dayem is probably the main danger after a promising debut 2 weeks ago. Bicep is an interesting newcomer.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
EXCEL POWER has improved with each start and looks on a handy mark for his first crack at handicapping. He is fancied to score again. Stay Smart and Breath of Sun should also go well.
GENERAL ZOFF snapped a long losing run on his C&D reappearance last month and ran just as well in defeat at York subsequently. He is clearly in good heart and is marginally preferred to the hat-trick seeking London Eye, who remains on a feasible mark. Justified has more on his plate than at Chelmsford last time.
It’s hard to get away from LETHAL BLAST, who is in the form of her life and is very well treated here. Centurion Song and Shamshon may give her most to think about.
MORE TUESDAY TIPS
- Horse Racing Tips: Our trader’s best bets in Ireland on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Musselburgh on Tuesday
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Mac Swiney could reward Jim Bolger’s confidence again in the Epsom Derby
- Horse Racing: Awesome acca sees racing punter land €3k off just €1 stake
- Epsom Derby: Mac Swiney cut for 2021 Classic after Irish 2000 Guineas win