* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
An Droichead Eile ran a really nice race after a break two weeks ago at Clonmel over 2m4f. He travelled well into the race that day before tiring late on, but you’d imagine he’ll come on for that effort and the fact he’s only had six career starts, he’s very lightly raced.
There’s almost certainly a race to be won with him off this sort of mark and I’m hoping that Tuesday will be his day.
Julies Stowaway might well be able to carry top weight to victory in this. He got his head in front over hurdles last time, albeit narrowly, but he looks well treated off a mark of 127 judged off his fourth at the Dublin Racing Festival back in February.
This race is a lot weaker than that race and the step up two furlongs should see him in better light as he’s a strong stayer.
Ryan McCue’s Tuesday tips:
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Mac Swiney could reward Jim Bolger’s confidence again in the Epsom Derby
- Horse Racing: Awesome acca sees racing punter land €3k off just €1 stake
- Epsom Derby: Mac Swiney cut for 2021 Classic after Irish 2000 Guineas win