* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
I was speaking to John Patrick Murtagh earlier this week and he said how he’s really looking forward to this weekend and he fancies himself to get a few winners. Loads of his horses want the cut in the ground and he’s looking forward to the rain. Earlswood is his runner in this one. He won two runs ago on heavy ground so that’s a big plus. Murtagh’s strike rate isn’t what it was last season but as a stable they’ve never really been out of form.
Going with Broome seems pretty straightforward to me. He’s a bit of a good thing. I hadn’t actually considered that the ground could be too soft because Broome wants soft ground. I’m assuming that heavy ground will be fine and he loves a bit of cut. He’s won his last three and has beaten Helvic Dream on all three occasions.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
I like the look of Miss Amulet but I’m struggling to pick between her and No Speak Alexander. They’re both similar prices and in a race which looks pretty wide open, they’re worth looking at. No Speak Alexander will definitely like the ground but there are slight concerns about Miss Amulet making it all the way round.
Paddy Power’s Sunday tips at Curragh:
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Awesome acca sees Dublin racing punter score €7k off just a €2 stake
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer