* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets.
Aliym is a very interesting runner having his first start for the Denise Foster yard. He was a bumper winner on debut back in January 2019 and things haven’t really gone to plan since that win, but he finds himself running off a mark of 93 now and has shown enough signs to suggest he can win off this mark over hurdles.
Given he’s only a six-year-old, I’d expect a lot more to come especially with the yard switch from Denis Hogan’s.
I’m taking a chance with one that’s going to be a big price in Dympnas Well. She’s lightly raced and showed a glimmer of promise last time before fading late on at Limerick on her handicap debut. This looks a poor race and trainer Paul Nolan does particularly well here at his local track, so she may spring a surprise.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Awesome acca sees Dublin racing punter score €7k off just a €2 stake
- Horse Racing: Exciting Starman can fill the void in the 6f sprint division
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer