* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
He’ll need to switch off better than his first two starts over hurdles, but nothing in this field can match the Flat form shown by TAX FOR MAX and his encouraging hurdles debut at Fairyhouse behind Teahupoo is a standout piece of form in this company too. He won’t be much of a price, but should take all the beating.
Whatsavailable can give him most to think about if building on his Punchestown debut, while others worth watching with an eye to the future include newcomers Slip Of The Tongue and Spoiled Rotten.
He may be an unoriginal choice, but DARK VOYAGER is the one to beat if leaving behind his last two winter runs, talented enough to win one of these. Easca Peasca and Knight Of Malta can prove his biggest dangers.
There was lots to like about what GLORY FOR MOLLY (NAP) showed last time as a 250/1 chance at Cork and she can prove that was no fluke, favoured over Leac An Scail Lady and Newtown Pery – both rivals with the ability to win a race such as this.
Lunar Display sets a decent enough standard, but may find it hard to concede weight to hurdling newcomer COTTIE – whose best bumper form for her previous yard was pretty good. Rebel Rose showed a likeable attitude when winning her bumper and could rate a major threat switched to hurdles, while Sweet Street would have a squeak on her best form.
Plenty in with chances and Place Des Vosges is one of the most interesting contenders, but a chance is taken on LORD SCHNITZEL putting it all together off a workable mark back over hurdles, having been a little in and out in recent times.
Charlie Siringo shouldn’t be overlooked if improving from his recent return, while Dont Kick Nor Bite is dangerous to underestimate.
An open look to this handicap with the vote going to SEANGOELL, now upped in trip after finding it too sharp at Ballinrobe last time. The list of dangers is headed by the likes of Cailean’s Angel, Definiteadare and Added Bonus.
Veteran chaser Kavanaghs Corner demands respect back hurdling off a much lower mark. But, preference is for the top-weighted GALON DE VAUZELLE, a hurdler on the up who could well have more to offer at this longer trip. Each-way claims are held by Emma Prada, Wild Atlantic Lady and Shes Some Doll.
Hard to look beyond the previous winners in the field, notably KOTTAYAM, who created a fine impression at Kilbeggan last month. The Gossiper was clearly amiss at Aintree when starting second favourite for a Grade 2 contest and he looks the chief danger, with John Cannon next best.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Your best bets at Lingfield on Thursday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform take us through the card at Sandown on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best antepost Curragh bets this weekend
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets at the Curragh on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 5/1 play tops our best bets at Wolverhampton today