* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets.
Wood Ranger made a promising return at Naas over a week ago and this looks a good opportunity to get off the mark for the season. The drop back to 5f shouldn’t inconvenience him and he receives weight off The Highway Rat who has shown much better form around Dundalk than his sole start on turf. The Highway Rat may struggle to back up his win on the all weather a week ago.
Church Mountain drops into a 45-65 handicap for the first time and that could make the difference to him getting off the mark. He travelled well last time at Gowran Park before fading late on, but the handicapper was quick to drop him 5lbs and he’ll be able to show today that that was an overreaction for the Denis Hogan yard that could do with a winner.
* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Nottingham on Tuesday
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Awesome acca sees Dublin racing punter score €7k off just a €2 stake
- Horse Racing: Exciting Starman can fill the void in the 6f sprint division