* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The suggestion is MARSDEN CROSS, who made an encouraging turf debut last time and should build on that effort. Second choice is Prey For Glory, who ties in closely with the selection on that Yarmouth form.
Third choice Hollywood Lady is bred to do better still, while fourth choice Dark Motive looks interesting returned to grass. Several others have possibilities in an open race.
Preference for standard-setter CASHEW is only tentative as she’s taking on several interesting newcomers, notably Blaast and Lovely Mana. Any market moves should be strongly heeded.
Dropped back in grade off a handy mark, THE DALEY EXPRESS looks the one to side with. The nine-year-olds Stake Acclaim and Equally Fast are other likely players judged on last-time-out turf form. Show Me A Sunset, Kath’s Lustre and Twilighting still have something to prove on grass, but they possess the ability to take a serious hand. Second choice is the consistent Show Me A Sunset.
Like so many horses from the Stoute yard, DREAM OF DREAMS has got better with age. He was a Group 1 scorer last season as a six-year-old and, even with a 7lbs penalty, should be capable of winning this Listed prize for the second time. Garrus is second-best on his 5 furlongs form, but the forecast slow ground looks a negative. Dubai Station could therefore prove forecast material.
You wouldn’t put it past Power Over Me continuing the good work despite coming off the all-weather as he’s clearly a better horse now than when last seen on grass. However, with rain in the air, preference is for APLOMB after his near miss at Newbury last week. Marly also has a big run in her at lengthier odds.
Several have possibilities in an open-looking maiden. Narrow preference is for MATAMUA, ahead of seasonal debutantes Model Actress and Youcouldhavesaidno in that order. It’s also hard to rule out Sunset Memory and Invincible Lass, while Gal Wonder and Mexican Song are interesting types among the newcomers.
The well-handicapped GIN PALACE (NAP) looks ready to hit top form and he gets the vote over Rains Of Castamere, who remains of interest over this trip. Third choice is Newbolt. Market support for House Of Kings should be heeded.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: The 3 bets we’re eyeing up for Monday’s racing action
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Redcar on Wednesday
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 9/1 shot tops our best bets at Carlisle today