* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Jim Bolger is a master trainer and has for a long time now wanted to win the three Guineas with one horse. He has the won the English leg, and now has the French leg before the one Ireland. But, I reckon this race will be relatively complicated with Jim already having eye on the Curragh and he won’t want to bottom Poetic Flare out so early in the season.
The potential of the ground turning very soft is a danger although Poetic Flare does act on the soft/heavy going. The horse I reckon is a great each way bet is SEALIWAY, he won the Jean-Luc Lagardere on heavy conditions on Arc day and a typical French trial race in the Prix Fontainebleau a few weeks ago. With Paddy offering an extra place, he is my best bet of the day.
With lots of rain forecasted in Paris ,the ground has every chance of going very soft – which I firmly believe will hamper the Guineas winner Mother Earths hold-up run style. That gives a bigger advantage to the still very unexposed, potential superstar PHILOMENE. She will be ridden relatively forward here and if the ground was to go very soft, I believe Philomene To win By 1 Length Or More is a cracking bet.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 fantastic picks for Sunday’s Irish meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 5 slick picks at Naas on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 6 best bets at Naas and Wexford on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 fab fancies at ParisLongchamp on Sunday