* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Oxted might have needed the run when beaten favourite last time out so I’m tempted to forgive him, however, you have to say he’s been disappointing since winning the July Cup.
I’m going to go with Summerghand, who is too big a price to ignore. It’s a big field and a bit of hustle and bustle suits him. He’s won his last two and he’s on for a hat-trick so I’ll have a punt on him.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
I half-fancy Mystery Angel. She is brave and if she can get the lead, she will be hard to pass, especially at York which is a front runners’ track.
She impressed at Newmarket earlier this month and I fancy her to do it again at York. It’s also worth noting that Noon Star is very well fancied and could run a good race.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer