* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
COOL AND CLEVER finished fourth on debut and with the second that day coming out and winning a Listed race, so the form has a strong look to it. Jim Bolger’s horses are in great form at present and with a plum draw in Stall 1 here, he should make use of that experience and be hard to pass.
COLLABORATING could outrun his odds in this handicap over 1m 4f. He was a winner on debut last June at Gowran Park, before finding life a bit tough off a rating of 80 and below in handicaps.
He’s now down to a mark of 70 and takes a big jump in trip. He’s had one run this season so far, when finishing in the mid division at Naas back in March. But, he’s another that has a nice draw in Stall 1 and he may prove better than his mark.
This is a competitive staying handicap and Jim Bolger’s HOOK HEAD may be able to follow up his Navan success two weeks ago here. That was over 1m 5f and he steps up to 2m here, but the way he saw out the trip that day and 2m should be no issue around here. Luke McAteer takes off a valuable 5lbs and Hook Head should be thereabouts at the finish.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 to follow at the York Dante Festival