* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
NA CAITH TOBAC would have a big chance if building on or even reproducing his Down Royal effort. He advertised his wellbeing on the level recently and could be hard to beat. Buzz Light is improving and rates a big danger, while Mr Tambourine Man could have a say.
A great opportunity for DESIR DU LARGE (NAP) to get off the mark over flights. He showed up well in a pair of Grade 2s and that form is by far the best on show. Irish Poseidon and Off Your Rocco can make up into decent summer jumpers.
It’s difficult to get away from the talented MY SISTER SARAH, who can record her second Listed win, albeit she may be better over slightly further. Rescue Package might give her most to think about.
Plenty in with chances, but it’s difficult to quantify just how much Punchestown festival exertions will have taken out of some of the most interesting runners, like Jesse Evans and Swelltime. The one who appeals most is ANNEXATION, despite his lack of a recent run.
The ground should be right up his street and he’s less exposed than plenty of these. Mr Coldstone, Moon Over Germany and Mighty Tom are others to consider.
This looks a good opportunity for THE VERY MAN to double his tally over fences, set to relish conditions. Cavalry Master arrives here with confidence high and can edge out Pilbara for minor honours.
Henry de Bromhead holds the key with his Robcour runners Gin On Lime and TUNE THE CHELLO with marginal preference for the latter. Reine Fee, Burlesque Queen and Millyinthemiddle have claims of sorts.
Conditions should suit MY OAKCLAHOME very well and he gets the nod to follow up a game victory last time at Tramore, now 6lbs higher. Denis O’Regan was at his brilliant best on Soi Cowboy last time and whether lightning strikes twice, now off a 7lbs higher mark, will be another challenge. The reserves Port Rashid and particularly Buttons And Bows deserve plenty of attention if getting in.
Set a stiff task first time out in a Listed bumper at Limerick, JUDICIAL POWER showed enough to suggest he can win in this company. Liz Doyle’s Huit Reflets and Richard O’Brien’s Kilmer may prove the pick of the newcomers.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 4 best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s Sunday best for Leopardstown
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Ludlow on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Plumpton on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 9/1 shot tops our best bets at Leopardstown today