* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
QUIRT EVANS shaped really well on his handicap debut only three weeks ago. The better ground seems to suit him as his form in a bumper on good ground last season shows. If he can build on that run at Limerick, he’ll take a bit of beating now given Arctic Light – who is going to be a similar price to him – is now a nine-year-old and may struggle to follow up his recent success.
MEMORY OF YOUTH has switched to Cullentra House with Denise Foster since she last ran and that may prove significant as she has long promised to win a handicap off a low mark. She was disappointing when sent off favourite when last seen at Fairyhouse, but there are plenty of runs to her name to give her every chance of breaking her maiden tag at the 13th attempt.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 6 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Magnificent 7 for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Your 7 Saturday bets on Lingfield Trials Day
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 4 to score for Saturday’s ITV races