* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
FAROUT‘s Flat ability suggests he can leave the form of his Fairyhouse hurdle debut behind and strike at the second time of asking for Willie Mullins. Like the selection, Makfils reached a fairly useful level on the Flat in France, so he’s of interest now hurdling for Henry de Bromhead – particularly if the betting speaks in his favour. Estepona Sun and Pretorius are also on the shortlist.
COT KNAPPING was yet to be asked for her effort when unseating rider three out on debut at Limerick and granted a clear round this time, she could have a big part to play in a race bigger on quantity than quality. Erins Benefit would be a tough nut to crack if matching her peak form, but she is proving rather expensive to follow, a remark which also applies to Manitopark AA.
BATTLE OF BENBURB appeals as one who could have more to offer on the back of his Tramore success, so he could prove the answer in this tight affair. Ballyadam is another who arrives on the back of a win at Tramore and heads the dangers along with Saeer, who was third behind the selection last time.
QUIRT EVANS showed improved form making handicap debut when third at Limerick last month and has more potential than most. Arctic Light pulled clear of the rest when a narrow winner at the same track and is another to consider along with the lightly-raced First Touch, who’s making his handicap bow.
METICULOUS rates the pick on form and is worth forgiving his last run at Fairyhouse when he was reportedly struck into. He gets the nod then at the chief expense of Sovereign Gold, who isn’t taken lightly back in this sphere having shown fairly useful form over fences. Grange Island rates the pick of the remainder and a solid place option.
GET HOME has generally been holding her form well and is fancied to make her second start at this trip a winning one. Tangental and Short Story Long head the opposition.
CALLAGHY ROSE has looked a work-in-progress so far and could easily be a different proposition now handicapping. Ask Dee is the obvious danger as a last-time-out winner, with Bartleys Boy likely to give his running.
The well-bred BEYOND AMBITIOUS produced a promising first effort when runner-up at Limerick last month and sets the standard with the promise of more to come. Malina Girl is another with potential having found just the one too good at Tramore on debut, while Kilbarry Chianti exceeded expectations when third at Punchestown and is another to consider.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 6 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Magnificent 7 for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Your 7 Saturday bets on Lingfield Trials Day
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 4 to score for Saturday’s ITV races