* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
NAVELLO put up a great performance to carry the penalty when winning at Brighton under this pilot Nicola Currie. Being drawn down on the inside from stall one, should mean we get a perfect run into the race and a win would be a welcome return to the big time for Currie, who has slipped off the radar recently. Trainer George Boughey is flying and had his first Listed winner at Newmarket last weekend at the Guineas meeting.
The selection has progressed with each and every start throughout her career as a juvenile and took it to another level when stepping up to the mile towards the end of last season. Going up further in distance this term is going to suit DUBAI FOUNTAIN down to the ground and with all the top-class juvenile form around her, she looks to be the class entry of the field and can slide along on the front end for victory.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
SHOWALONG put up his best performance when bolting up at York towards the end of last season with some ease underfoot. There is a little bit of pace drawn down towards his inside and he should get a perfect set up into this contest to pounce in the short straight. Any rain that arrives will certainly be in his favour which is a massive positive.
After winning on his racecourse debut at Haydock, PLEASANT MAN was thrown in the deep end and upped into Group 2 company in the Royal Lodge at HQ, where he wasn’t disgraced despite looking a little green in running. He was obviously going to be a better three-year-old, but his return at Windsor was slightly disappointing. However, he clearly hit a flat spot and the step up in distance will suit him much better. The yard were under a cloud at the time, but seem to be hitting their stride at present.
Makes debut for trainer David Griffiths having already placed on a few occasions and getting an elusive first victory on the board at Chelmsford. SALSOUL is not short on natural pace which will be a fine asset from her inside stall position and is right at the foot of the weights. The yard are a proven quality sprint academy outfit and she can reward her backers at each-way odds.
Jason Weaver’s Chester tips
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- For all the latest Horse Racing tips click here
- Horse Racing Tips: 7 slick picks at Kelso on Wednesday
- Horse Racing Tips: A 9/1 trader double to leave Paddy in trouble at Gowran Park
- Horse Racing Tips: Best bets for Wednesday’s card at Chester
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 top tips for Wednesday’s ITV action