* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is a good opportunity for ALICE KITTY, but Nothingbuttrouble will be suited by dropping in class and has obvious claims.
A reproduction of HELL BENT‘s (NAP) runner-up effort at Leopardstown should suffice. Andy Oliver does well here and it will be interesting to see what the market makes of his Lifetime Legend and Play The Crowd. It’s an open race outside of the selection.
This is open, but HAYYEL showed her impressive win at Leopardstown at the end of last season was no fluke when running to a similar level on her reappearance and with the prospect that she will come on for that run, she should go well again. Forbearance is an obvious danger on just her fourth career start and Toreen Angel is another with a progressive profile to consider.
DAZZING DARREN ran well at Dundalk and is marginally preferred to Stellify and long-standing maiden Drummer.
An open maiden, but ELOSO has the benefit of some recent runs under his belt and he’s only been narrowly denied in competitive handicaps on his last two starts. Mickey The Steel has been gelded since last seen and could be the main danger if ready to go first time up.
Not many of these arrive in form and this is probably the weaker of the two divisions. That makes PASSAGGI a fairly obvious type after his career best performance on reappearance and having been left on the same mark, he appeals most on just his sixth career start. Slade Runner is more consistent than most of these and Manhattan Dandy isn’t out of it if he builds on a recent third at Dundalk.
This would appear to be the stronger race of the two divisions. THE PECKHAMPOUNCER shades the vote after another solid effort at Navan last week and the handicapper has perhaps leniently left him on the same mark for that.
Brave Display is the last time out winner in the line-up and while a 12lbs rise looks harsh, he’s still well handicapped on his old form. The reserve Terra Rossa is one to keep an eye on if he gets in the race for his handicap debut.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 3 best bets at Newmarket on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 4 to score at Newmarket on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s slick 7 picks for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Sunday selections for the races on ITV