* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Jessica Harrington has enjoyed a good week at Punchestown with plenty of winners and should continue her good form with ALICE KITTY in the opener at Sligo on Sunday. The daughter of Bobby’s Kitten improved for each of her juvenile starts last season and comes her rated 76 under Shane Foley.
Nothingbuttrouble looks the main danger for Dermot Weld, but Alice Kitty should appreciate the extra trip to break her maiden with stable-mate See The Love an interesting newcomer.
The Harrington/Foley combination can record a quick-fire double with HELL BENT in the colts and gelding’s division of the extended 10-furlong maiden. The Commonstown team head into racing on Sunday with an excellent 60% strike-rate with three-year-olds at this track over the past five-seasons (3-winners from 5-runners).
Despite needing the run at Navan on return, Hell Bent recently performed well when second at Leopardstown and that effort behind Southern Lights is good enough to score here against this opposition.
This staying handicap can go the way of DAZZLING DARREN with Gavin Cromwell’s runner hopefully having the edge to score under Sam Ewing. The young jockey once again takes off 2lbs from his mount, who finished third at Dundalk last month and remains rated 63 now back on turf.
He showed improvement in three starts at the Co Louth track during the Spring and has the fitness edge over many rivals, while Stellify has been raised 3lbs in the ratings and would ideally prefer softer ground.
BRAVE DISPLAY could have more to offer for Jimmy Lambe despite a rise of 12lbs in the ratings following his recent victory at the Curragh last month. It was a good performance at HQ, coming off a strong pace to strike with Seamie Heffernan once again in the saddle today on a rare visit to this venue.
The seven-year-old previously managed success off 67 at the Curragh three-years ago, so his improved mark is still within his ability to secure back-to-back victories today. It’s an open finale on the card and it might wise to keep the faith with Brave Display again while enjoying his racing.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 3 best bets at Newmarket on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 4 to score at Newmarket on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s slick 7 picks for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Sunday selections for the races on ITV
- Horse Racing tips: A tasty 5/1 play heads our best bets at Sligo today
- Horse Racing tips: A sweet 7/1 play leads our Hamilton selections today