* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Zabeel Champion can lead or sit just off them and has enough pace for shorter but stays 1m4f. He’ll also love fast ground… What’s not to like?!
These are all probably fairly slow to be running here over 1m6f but I think the conditions should really suit Boss Power as long as Richard Kingscote can get him settled.
AShaari only ran once when winning impressively on the July course. It was soft that day so conditions are different but he looks open to be very good in time and also the stable is flying.
The trip is just about ideal for The Navigator and conditions should be okay too. He’ll be held up and will hopefully come with a late swoop.
Indie Angel was disappointing last time but has the beating of many of these on earlier form so if you’re in a forgiving mood like me, she could be the one!
Sacred won the Nell Gwyn with plenty up her sleeve. She has loads of speed and could be a tough nut to crack.
I can’t get away from the fact that Burning Cash won his maiden by 7l over 5f. That was five runs and almost a year ago but he has that in his locker somewhere. Let’s hope he doesn’t live up to his name!
Paddy Power’s slick 7 picks for Sunday:
Newmarket 13:50 – Zabeel Champion
Salisbury 14:05 – Boss Power
Newmarket 14:25 – AShaari
Hamilton 14:40 – The Navigator
Newmarket 15:00 – Indie Angel
Newmarket 15:40 – Sacred
Hamilton 15:15 – Burning Cash
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Rejoice! Paddy Power’s England, Scotland and Wales betting shops are now open
- You can now deposit to your Paddy Power account with PayPoint