* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Via Serendipity, Northernpowerhouse and Blackheath would be of greater interest at 7 furlongs than 6 furlongs, while Bomb Proof doesn’t look progressive and Danzan lacks a run. Therefore, TRIGGERED, without a win since his two-year-old days but often thereabouts, is preferred to Mountain Brave.
It’s impossible to know exactly what TYSON is up against but there were plenty of positives to take from his debut at Newbury, for all that he was unable to justify the apparent confidence behind him. Shaladar and Dr Youmzain are feared most in that order, but the betting can shed light on expectations for all the newcomers.
All relevant form is from the all-weather and MORAAHEQ does have a classic dirt pedigree. However, he held his own in an above-average conditions event last time and looks well treated off an unchanged handicap mark here.
If as effective on the grass, he could be the one. Aerion Power smacks of a Kingman colt going places and rates the obvious danger ahead of Captain Cooper.
Mick Appleby hinted at a possible crack at the Wokingham after EDRAAK (NAP) had won at Windsor and he does have the look of a sprinter on the upgrade. Lexington Dash is hard to fault after his solid start to the season and Aberama Gold can bustle them up.
General Sago ran a nice first race at Pontefract and that form received a big boost at Ascot on Wednesday, so this won’t be plain sailing for TWILIGHT CALLS. However, Henry Candy’s colt still looks the one to be with on the promise he showed last season.
It wasn’t a bad first run for Phil Kirby when SEXY BEAST finished third over 1m 4f at Newcastle as he needs further than that. He can beat The Rutland Rebel.
Mark Johnston’s COUPE DE CHAMPAGNE may be able to dictate matters and she can be fancied to gain a first turf win. Iconic Belle is the danger.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets at Punchestown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 best bets for Saturday’s ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 6 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s best bets at Punchestown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 5 value weekend plays at Newmarket and Thirsk
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s top picks at Punchestown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 4 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 10/1 shot leads our best bets at Uttoxeter today
- 1000 Guineas runner-by-runner guide for Newmarket Classic on ITV Racing