* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The seven-year-old ENVOYE SPECIAL (NAP) comes here in good form and he might be better equipped than most to cope with a trip that’s alien to the majority of these. Fumet D’oudairies is another with better days ahead of him and he is feared most along with Risk And Roll.
The suggestion is DEFINITE DILEMMA, whose recent handicap form received a boost when Kauto The King won last week at Chepstow and he followed it with a solid run between the flags. Benefaktor is second choice with Getting Closer, Hotel Du Nord and Ryans Fancy also worthy of respect.
If reproducing the form he showed in winning at Ludlow only recently then TRIO FOR RIO should go close. I’m Wiser Now can benefit from a good test of stamina around here and he may give the selection most to think about.
This looks weaker than usual, but the connections of GARDE VILLE won’t be complaining. He has the least to prove in his current run of form. Flintham and Sugar Baron look shadows of their former selves and the danger could be Just Cause.
This looks best left to HIGHWAY JEWEL. Her hammering of that win machine Hazel Hill in her latest point reads well in most company, and it was good to see her back it up with a near miss on her hunter chase debut. Miss Seagreen can offer the most resistance.
Captain Cattistock hasn’t found his feet at this level as yet and preference is for KILKISHEN, who has strong form at 4m and valiantly overcame softer ground than he really likes when winning on debut for this yard at Kelso.
Know The Score never quite fulfilled his potential for previous connections, but he made a good start for this yard recently and he could be the main danger to the selection. Keltus is also respected ahead of Tanit River.
This is a big ask for Risk A Fine after 700 days away and preference is for CLONDAW WESTIE, who might not be flattered by his fourth at Aintree. Marcle Ridge, Peacocks Secret, Zamparelli and Barney Dwan are also respected in one of the most competitive races of the evening.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 8 top bets at Punchestown on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets for Day 4 at Punchestown
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Punchestown Cheat Sheet for Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s best bets for Day 4 at Punchestown
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s deadly double at Punchestown on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 must-see picks at Newcastle on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Goodwood on Friday with Timeform