* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This Novice Handicap Chase is always a good race and the likes of Kemboy has won it in the past. The one I like is DUC D’ALLIER down towards the bottom of the weights. He was getting into the race last time at Fairyhouse before JJ Slevin had to pull him up after looking down.
The fact he’s running it back so quick would suggest all is well. He’s won on this ground before, so with a light weight on his back I believe he will run well for Joseph O’Brien.
This is a real good quality Mares Handicap Chase and I was impressed with WAITNSEE last time out at Cork. She beat a decent field on that day earlier this month and the ground looked to have been a big help.
She gets plenty of weight off some of her main rivals here and the drop in trip should be fine too. If she’s in the same form as last time, she should run a big race in this one.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 8 top bets at Punchestown on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets for Day 4 at Punchestown
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Punchestown Cheat Sheet for Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s best bets for Day 4 at Punchestown