* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The only form on offer is represented by Beverley runner-up TIPPY TOES, who is open to progress for her powerful yard. Barging Thru and King Of Speed look best of the newcomers, in that order of preference. Look out for any market moves.
Newmarket scorer PIED PIPER should do well in staying contests this season, and he’s taken to collar likely pacesetter Golden Flame in the closing stages. Unexposed Local Law has a fighting chance if he stays the trip.
Sir Hector, Sir Rodneyredblood and Suzi’s Connoisseur are important players as they filled the first three places in a similar event here 27 days ago. However, AL ASEF (NAP) is preferred on the back of an encouraging reappearance.
Second choice is Sir Hector. El Ray is open to progress now handicapping and Red Alert needs a close look on his debut for Mick Appleby.
Happy Romance lacks all-weather experience, but she has the best chance at the weights and commands major respect. A solid alternative is CHOCOYA, who has a good record on artificial surfaces and is a useful filly. Mishal Star ties in with the selection on Newmarket form last October, while On My Way is another for the shortlist.
While the handicapper has responded to Arij’s dominant display last time, which was registered on a different surface, he still looks set for a very bold show from the front or near it. Tritonic and Rhythmic Intent make some appeal but are newcomers to the all-weather. That means the vote goes to last November’s lightly raced course and distance winner DAWAAM on his reappearance.
The combination of a gelding operation and assistance of Hollie Doyle may enable COMPLEXO to get off the mark. Second choice The Bay Warrior ties in with the selection on January form, while Blue Beret and Silver Screen Star also enter calculations. Hat-trick seeker Final Fantasy has a good chance if she stays the new trip.
An open-looking maiden, with most of the runners interesting types. ALIOMAANA is first choice, ahead of Strawberri then Nell Quickly. But, a few others are also open to improvement and the two newcomers need a close look too.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Cheat Sheet for Punchestown on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets for Day 3 at Punchestown
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s best bets for Day 3 at Punchestown
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s 3 best bets for Punchestown on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 8 great bets at Punchestown on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Redcar on Thursday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Chelmsford on Thursday